How do I modify my Arizona child support order?

If you already have an Arizona child support order and believe that there has been a substantial and continuing change in either parties’ circumstances then we can prepare and file your Petition to modify child support. A change in circumstances could be that 1 of your children has turned 18 and graduated from high school or one parent’s income has substantially increased. So long as the new child support amount is 15% or more or 15% less than the current amount ordered, the court may consider modifying the child support amount.

Note: The above information is provided for your convenience. It is not intended to be legal advice of any kind. No attorney/client relationship is created by you reading this information. If you have legal questions, please contact an attorney.