Tag Archives: phoenix divorce attorney

Hassel free Divorce Paralegal now in Phoenix, Arizona

Arizona Divorce Paralegal comes to Phoenix, Arizona

We’re here! Help us celebrate our new office in Phoenix, Arizona. We’re scheduling in office appointments now for September.  If you need an Arizona Divorce Paralegal or other document preparation assistance in August, we can handle your consultation by phone or online!  Click here to get started online or give us a call at (602) 253-1515.  Start saving thousands in legal fees today.

Use our Arizona Paralegals for easy Divorce Online or by Phone

Online Consultations for Divorce Services

(520) 327-4000 or visit us at www.azstatewideparalegal.com

No time to make it to our office?
Need a paralegal that is actually in Arizona?
Ready for online documents that are filed and served for you?

With our online consultation system your legal matter is as easy as 1-2-3!

Step 1. Complete the online questionnaire with our secure forms and pay your fees
Step 2. We will email or mail your documents to you in 5 business days
Step 3. Return your signed documents to us for filing (if required)

It’s that easy! Click the Divorce link to get started with our secure online questionnaire!

4011 E. Broadway Suite 111, Tucson, Arizona 85711

7400 N. Oracle Suite 229, Tucson, Arizona 85711

2375 E Camelback 5th Floor, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 (Coming Soon)


Divorce documents in Phoenix and Tucson? Use a paralegal

Divorce without an AttorneyCan I use a paralegal for an uncontested divorce if I live in Phoenix, Arizona?

Paralegals in Phoenix, Arizona and Tucson, Arizona have been preparing divorce documents without an attorney for years.  An uncontested divorce means that the opposing party has not prepared and filed a Response to the Divorce with the Superior Court including  paying the required filing fee. In Pima County,  Arizona, the Superior Court requires that the filing fee be paid to the Court when the Response is filed.

If I file the Response for my Divorce but do not pay the filing fee will it still be filed?

If the filing fee is not paid the Court will not consider that a Response was filed and the Petitioner can proceed with filing an Application for Default.  A default Decree may be entered by the Judge in the Petitioner’s favor. The bottom line is that the Respondent must pay their filing fee. Tucson Divorce Paralegal.

Note: The above information is provided for your convenience. It is not intended to be legal advice of any kind. No attorney/client relationship is created by you reading this information. If you have legal questions, please contact an attorney.